Targeting frequency - Show once per user session/user visit

Q: What feature / functionality are you looking for?
A: Option to trigger a pop-up based on a user session/user visit. The current option “show once per visit” actually activates the pop-up on every single page the user loads during the same session/same visit. It would be extremely helpful to have an option that will show the pop-up once per return visit, not on every page of the same visit.

Q: What problem are you trying to solve?
A: There is not a way to show returning visitors the pop-up without showing it to them on every single page. The option is either to show it to them once only “once per visitor” or show it to them on every page load “once per visit”, or show it to them on every ___ page loads “once every ___ visits”.

Q: If solved, what value would this provide (ex. increased efficiency, cost savings, etc.)?
A: Increased lead generation, increased revenue etc.

Q: Is this being solved by another workaround or any other tool today?
A: Yes, KickOffLabs has this option, I am sure other similar tools do as well. As a frequent online shopper, I have experienced exactly what I’m asking for on many ecommerce sites.

Hey @jjbuckley

Just to chime in here since you didn’t mention it. The option to show on every return visit is included in Unbounce.

55%20AM

@Kyle.C Does that option show on every page load in the same session, or just once per visitor session?