Straight Sales - Landing Page

• 14 March 2018
  • 2 replies

I want to improve my landing page, the main source of traffic are natives ads network such as Taboola, Revcontent, Outbrain etc. I am using Adplexity and Adbeat to track competitors’ performance.

My main goal right now is straight sales, I’m ending the landing and need so useful ideas about a second version to run an A/B test, so any feedback will be appreciated.

http://promotion.phen375.com/landing-page-phen375-1/

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @Roman_Delcarmen,

First, I would start by fixing the link on your primary CTA. It doesn’t seem to work at the moment.

Second… direct sales in this particular case would be a hard thing to accomplish.

There are thousands of similar products that promise the world to you that end up being just another “sugar pill”. Especially when the product costs hundreds of dollars.

Your traffic source doesn’t have any intent behind it. It’s display advertising designed to get clicks but nothing more.

I would rethink your whole funnel. Start by educating your prospective clients and getting them into a funnel. Pushing the sale later down the road.

Best of luck,
Hristian

thanks for your feedback, probably you are right and maybe I need to re-think my strategy.