Something huge just dropped

Userlevel 7
Badge +1
  • Former Community Manager @ Unbounce
  • 831 replies

Hello beautiful people!

Several members of our Unbounce team have forgone seeing daylight for several months to bring you something huge that will change the way you build your landing pages and websites.

I give you… the Landing Page Analyzer :spinbounce:

analyzer

What the heck is it?

The Landing Page Analyzer is a tool built by Unbounce to allow anyone to test the effectiveness of their pages. It is the first analyzer in the space to leverage AI technology and provides personalized advice on how to improve a page’s performance.

How the heck does it work?

Each page is graded against 9 performance categories:

☑️ Industry Performance (only for pages with lead gen forms)

☑️ Page Performance

☑️ Copy Analysis (only for pages with lead gen forms)

☑️ Mobile Responsiveness

☑️ Conversion Centered Design

☑️ SEO

☑️ Trust & Security

☑️ Message Match

☑️ Social Open Graph Tags

Once a landing page URL (and a few key details) are submitted through our form, the user is redirected to a custom report URL where they receive an overall percent score and then breakdowns of each of the 9 individual categories. The report provides recommendations from here on how to improve your page and (hopefully!) help increase conversion rates.

What the heck are people saying about it?

We at Conversionlab were fortunate enough to be among the first to try this tool - and it’s amazing! It gives you actionable insight on how to improve your landing pages. I noticed some skeptics, and they have fair points.
The analyzer will however help you nail some issues that are not dependent on visitor persona or similar.

This is a game changer! 🏆

– Finge Holden, Conversionlab.no

View more reviews on Product Hunt here.

The Landing Page Analyzer really is that easy to use. Pick a landing page or website (it doesn’t have to be built in Unbounce!) and get instant feedback on how you can take your material from good to great!

Try the Landing Page Analyzer now!

Have you used it? Did you like it? We want to hear about it!

Hit reply on this post, let’s chat! 👇

10 replies

Hi Jess -
Not working for me…“Sorry you encountered a problem with your submission” everything was filled out correctly.
then got an email from Chelsea, with a link to the report… took me to the same form again… Love to see it - just ain’t working for me yet! thanks!

I tried it and thought it was excellent, some great points highlighted.

As an Unbounce user, is this/would it be available without repeatedly filling in the form (name & email) where we would be already logged in? Unless I missed this.

The option to export the report to PDF would be great.

Jon

Hey @scottcam - sorry about that, we run into some bugs now and again. Can you let me know the page you were trying to run? Feel free to comment here or email me at brian.hemeryck@unbounce.com.

Sorry again for the inconvenience and thanks for trying it - I’ll do my best to get it working for your page.

Thanks for trying it and for the kind words @jon! At the moment as a free tool we have an email capture each time to support our marketing efforts, but I’ve added an autofill so you don’t have to fill in all details again if you come back to the page (using this script: [How-to] Auto-fill Form Fields using Local Storage).

That being said, this is the first Beta and we’ll be looking to improve it and try to make the experience better for everyone (e.g. possibly a login). Good suggestion on export to PDF - I’ve added that to the list of improvements and will do my best to get it into a v2.

Thanks again for taking the time to try it out - anymore feedback we’d love to hear it 🙂

Brian

Thanks Brian, the no1 issue was not been able to store the advice beyond the page itself, hence the PDF suggestion. Otherwise excellent stuff!

Thanks Jon 🙂

Will the Landing Page Analyzer work for unpublished Unbounce pages? It’d be great to get feedback before going live.

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hey @cyndy I’m glad you asked! I actually wasn’t sure, so I tested out an unpublished landing page and it worked! Give it a shot and let me know how it goes 🙂

So cool, thanks Jess!

Hi guys,

Landing Page Analyzer is great!!
I do have a question in regards to a requirement on the form.
“Enter 3-5 keywords or phrases you used in your traffic source:” What if you are not using keywords at the moment? What would you recommend to base this on to get the best possible results on whether it is working for the landing page or not?

Great job!