Hey, I have a couple of niggles that I would just like to raise, hope these can be rolled out into future releases:
- Ability to duplicate multiple elements
- More support for @font-face - right now we’re applying lots of workarounds which look okay when published but which default to Times when in edit mode (and kinda mean a little guesswork for positioning). Would be good to get some support for custom @font-face kits
- Visual editor - I use the HTML view myself, but as we’re involving more of the team (who don’t have the HTML / CSS experience I do) they tend to break textual elements.
- Ability to make images lightbox links (i.e. we need to be able to change the class of an image, something that isn’t possible right now - we’re using a workaround to hard-code it in using the image path.
- With Salesforce integration, support for lower-end users (although we’re using the cloudsnap workaround right now which works a treat)
- Ability to white label ‘new lead’ requests (this may be possible with sub-accounts let me know if that’s the case)
- Configure where your subdomain should point to if a user takes away the page string… again we’re using a redirect workaround on this but it’s a bit of a clunky way to do it.
Now for a bit of balance, some things I love about the new Unbounce update:
- New UI on overview, looks great
- Groups - really good, useful feature
- Out of the box themes for landing pages are great for beginners (although I’ve been with Unbounce for a while so would be great to see more new ones)
- Subdomain management - this is really slick, enjoy the auto-checking and the ability to switch subdomains on a landing page without having to republish
- Also the GS page here is awesome…
Great job again guys - look forward to building many more landing pages on the platform, hope you take the above niggles in the improvement spirit they’re intended.