So long, it's been a slice! 👋

Userlevel 7
Badge +1
  • Former Community Manager @ Unbounce
  • 831 replies

Hi everyone, Jess here! You may remember me from the last five years of managing this awesome community. I wanted to share an update with you all…

I’ve accepted a new role at Unbounce, and as such, will no longer be overseeing the online community.

We’re currently in the process of backfilling my role, so it won’t be long before you start seeing a new face popping up here in the forum.

I want to thank each and every one of you for contributing to such an awesome five years. It’s been my privilege to oversee this space, and I’m excited to see where it goes in the years to come. Feel free to connect on LinkedIn if you’d like to stay in touch.

All the best, and happy page building!

-Jess

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

You’ll be missed @Jess! Thank you for all the amazing work you have done for the community 🙂

We’ll miss you, Jess! Thank you for being a tremendous advocate, clever problem-solver, and fantastic hostess (and visitor) when we had the chance to hang in person. Selfishly, I am really happy to hear you are still going to be rocking the blue and white so we can catch up again when in-person events become a thing! Best of luck in the new role and please keep in touch!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You have done an amazing job with the community all these years. We will miss you but glad to hear that you’ll still be working on awesome Unbounce projects. Wishing you the best in the new role!

All the best in your new role, Jess! Thank you for all that you’ve done for the community. It’s a tremendously challenging role, which you executed with aplomb!

Hi @Jess,

Congratulations on your new role!

I’d be grateful if you could assist me in contacting the appropriate person regarding my request to add Unbounce video tutorials to the community.

The following is a link to my request: https://community.unbounce.com/t/adding-unbounce-video-tutorials-to-the-community/44212/3

Regards,
Jasiya

Badge

Thanks for all you’ve done to build the community - best of luck in your new role!

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

@Jess The best community manager I have had the pleasure to work with - YOU ROCK!

Best of luck with the new role, I’m sure you will kill that too.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Congratulations 🎉 Although very sorry to not have you around on a daily basis any more! You have done so much for the community - and have been a fantastic resource for anything Unbounce for myself and so many others!

In fact - to me you ARE Unbounce, and of course so much more 😊 I miss hanging out at CTA and hope to get the chance again! On a personal level I have come to see you as a friend - and I hope we will be able to remain in touch forwards. I am sure you will bring the same lively energy, enthusiasm and skillful structure to your new role - and I am super happy for you!