Smart leads automation with SmartSheet integration .. hey, it rimes :)

• 22 October 2014
  • 3 replies
  • 1 view

If incoming leads could be recorded on SmartSheet as part of the suggested integrations (similar to Sales Force), that would help many startups (like us) and enterprise clients (like Google) to automate the inbound process.

3 replies

Hi Sharnon - welcome to the community!

I’d be very interested to hear how you use SmartSheet in your marketing funnel, and how a direct integration would benefit you and make your life easier.

Although this might not be a direct integration you could always try an ad-hoc integration by using a service such as Zapier. For those who don’t know, Zapier is an API of APIs, which essentially acts like the “glue” to join different web services together.

So far, it doesn’t look like anyone has used these services together before - but it definitely appears to be possible. Take a look: https://zapier.com/zapbook/smartsheet…

Also, if anybody else in the community thinks that this would be a good integration to push forward, be sure to +1 the idea above.

Thanks for submitting this idea, Sharnon!

Brilliant - Zapier makes me happier !!
Works like a charm.

Thanks a bunch - highly recommended.

I’m having a good time reading your witty rhymes!

Glad Zapier helped, Sharnon. I’m going to keep this in the back of my mind the next time someone asks about a SmartSheet integration.

Also, feel free to chime in to other posts on the community as well. We could always use a good uplifting in the form of word poetry! 🙂

Cheers,