• 10 March 2012
  • 2 replies

• Co-Founder | Strategic Advisor @ Unbounce
  • 738 replies

As some of you are already aware, we’re finally at the stage where we can start building some features and tools to better accomodate agencies doing client work, and teams that need better workflow internally. To help us along the way, we’re putting together a beta group for more manageable discussion as we progress. If you are interested in being a part of our Agency and Multi-user beta group, please sign up here. Thanks!

2 replies

Cool! I have a feeling I will be needing to use this very soon for my clients!

I’m really excited to announce that we’ve rolled out a batch of shiny new features to accomodate multiple users and multiple sub-accounts (clients). What this means is that you no longer need to share your login information with anyone, and you can organize pages, domains and page groups into separate sub-accounts for client work or project specific organization. We’ve also rolled in a few new features such as the ability to edit your “new lead” email notifications.

For more details on the roll out, please check out our landing page with a couple of videos to get you started:

http://get.unbounce.com/multi-user-cl…

Enjoy, and as always we’d love to hear your feedback!