Setting up a redirect

I see a a guide to setting up a redirect and that it can be done through “Redirect all traffic to” but I don’t actually have this function available on my Unbounce account…

How do I get this or how else can I setup a 301/302 redirect?

I am referencing this: https://documentation.unbounce.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000987803--Setting-Up-Your-301-302-Page-Redirect

Hey Sean,

I have a bit of a workaround that I can share with you here, but there are a few disclaimers to consider, then you can see if it’s a good fit :slight_smile:

You can use a browser redirect (here are the instructions for that), however, the big caveat is that using a client side Javascript redirect does come with some possible security implications for an open redirect since the code would be visible on the page. There’s more info on that here if you want to learn a bit more.

The risk really depends on how you implement the redirect. I encourage you to take a look at both those articles to make sure you’re avoiding any security risks. If you’re interested in talking about upgrading to a newer plan to use the native redirect functionality, I’d be happy to set something up (we love the Thinkific team :slight_smile: ).

Hopefully this points you in the right direction. Let me know if you’ve any questions!

-Jess