Sending Different Responses to Different Landing Pages

Finally found the fix! Thanks so much.

I need to do basically this same thing, but instead of redirecting to different confirmation pages based on a drop-down field value, I need to do it based on a JS variable. A little background… in order to be a qualified lead, we need the age of the user to be between a specific range which we’re calculating based on a birth date field. The script I’m using to determine age seems to be working fine, but part 2 is where I’m strugging. If the age value is between 30 & 65, we want to redirect to a “YES” page but if it’s outside of those preset values, it needs to redirect to a “NO” page. Can anyone help me figure out the correct syntax for making this work (i.e. if age <= 30 && age => 65) etc? Thanks in advance!

I’m trying to use this code for my page. Not based on city but based on a different list of options. The Field name is: What Type of Cancer Were You or a Loved One Diagnosed With?

It’s the 6th question.

I normally use radio buttons, but have tried a drop down in order to use this code but it isn’t working. I have both options in the form so we can try and figure out how to do it. Question 6 and 7.

I don’t know code, but I’m hoping you might be able to help!

Thanks!
Dani

Hristian, Would appreciate a look at my page as well if you’re still in the community. I have a post about my page above this message - https://talcum.global-settlements.org/clp9-2/

Thanks!
Dani

Hi @daniestrada11,

The script you are trying to use for the redirect was created a while back, before Unbounce changed how they implement forms on LPs. Also, it was never meant to be used with a multi-step script.

That’s why you are running into issues.

You’ll need to modify your multi-step script in order to achieve what you want.

Best,
Hristian

@Hristian, thanks for your feedback. I’m not a coder so I don’t know what to adjust in the code. I also tried the code from this page but maybe am running into the same issue?

If you can give me pointers on what to change in the coding, I would be very grateful. I understand if that’s too complex.

Let me know!
Dani

@Hristian I’m not sure if you saw my previous response, but if you can help me out with adjusting this code, I’d really appreciate it! I’m not a coder so I wouldn’t know where to begin. Thanks!

Hi @daniestrada11,

Adjusting your multi-step script to accomodate redirects based on a field’s response is not something trivial. It needs to be done by a developer.

I’ve never used this particular multi-step script since we always develop our scripts in house.
However, based on my experience you’ll need to account for:

1. Field validation
  2. Going back and forth on steps
  3. Swapping out the right redirect URL at the last step in order to avoid redirecting to the wrong URL if people have changed their answer, etc.
    This are just off the top of my head things you have to be careful about.

Best,
Hristian