Send Leads to Leads360

• 21 October 2011
  • 9 replies

Can I send leads to Leads360? I haven’t been able to find an integration there.

9 replies

Hey Casey, I just responded to you in our Knowledge Base forum: http://support.unbounce.com/entries/4…

Carter,

Thanks for the quick response.

Casey

No problem. Here, have another quick response!

Hi - I see I don’t have access to this topic 🙂

I have a client who used Leads 360 (Now Velocify) and wanted to see how to integrate some unbounce pages?

Hey Dustin - we chatted in Live Chat, but I thought I’d also chime in for any other curious community members.

Leads360 (Velocify) is not a partner but they can receive the data if you POST your form results to the the URL they provide. The good news is that this is pretty easy to set up from the Unbounce side.

We have instructions available here that’ll walk you through how to POST. When you follow those instructions, you will need to use your Leads360 URL for step 3.

Hi there, I’m having trouble getting the webhook feature to work with Velocify (Leads360). The links posted in earlier threads don’t seem to lead to a tutorial anymore. Any help would be greatly appreciate.

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hey there!

Apologies for the link trouble. Our support team is in the midst of some housekeeping in their documentation and some of their links have changed. Thanks for bringing this to my attention!

In the meantime, this documentation should help you out with setting up your Leads360 webhook.

Give us a shout if you have any questions! 😀

Hi Jess and Unbounce - We’re running into an issue where we cannot send leads to Velocify through unbounce. Did you ever figure it out?

We’re welcome any help you can share.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @jkaiser4,

I helped a client a few years back to integrate their Unbounce form with Velocify.

Just checked my records and also based on memory, you need to:

• Use the “Post form data to URL” option of the form
  • Check the “Append form data to URL” checkbox
  • Make sure you have the required fields based on their documentation (CampaignID, etc.)
  • Add a hidden field for the URL redirect with a value set to the URL

Once you have all of the above, the leads should show up in your Velocify account.

Best,
Hristian