Segment your MailChimp campaigns and trigger Autoresponders!

• 26 October 2010
  • 5 replies

• Co-Founder | Strategic Advisor @ Unbounce
  • 738 replies

If you have integrated a page with your MailChimp account, you can now receive the page ID from where the lead came from, the specifc variant letter that they saw, and a custom date for the lead submission.

These values will be passed to your list as: UBPAGEID , UBVARIANT and UBDATE so you’ll need to add these fields to your list before you can receive the data. To do so, check out this knowledge base article here: Capture Page ID, Variant Letter and Custom Date in your MailChimp Lists.

Once you start receiving this data for your leads, you can do things like segment email campaigns based on a specific page or page variant or trigger auto-responders even if you’re not sending the double-opt-in confirmation email.

Let us know what you think! We still have a full-fledged field mapping solution on the radar, so go add your name to the list to help us prioritize.

Cheers,
Carter

5 replies

thanks! cool stuff!

Just got my mailchimp integration set up with all the variables and autoresponders!

Go Unbounce 😉

Awesome to hear Devin/Jeff, Thanks for the feedback!

I have a from with a drop down menu of two options. I would like to send different emails according to the option that is chosen in the drop down menu. How can I set this up?

I have a from with a drop down menu of two options. I would like to send different emails according to the option that is chosen in the drop down menu. How can I set this up?