Solved

Savings Calculator on Landing Page

• 30 June 2017
  • 7 replies

Hello!

I am looking to make a landing page with a savings calculator. For example…we save people lots of money on their internet bill each month. I’d like to have a calculator on a page that customers could enter in their bill amount each month and choose an internet speed and it calculate how much we can save them each year. Is something like that possible?

Thank you so much!

Chelsea

icon

Best answer by Nicholas 30 June 2017, 05:48

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hey Chelsea,

Cool idea! So there are a few different ways you can go about something like this. You can custom code it, but that would take a lot of time unless you’re a programmer.

A quicker approach would be to embed a calculator that you build outside of Unbounce. A tool that I’ve heard good things about recently is https://outgrow.co/ . You can build calculators through their interface and then embed them as an HTML element. They even have a support document on how to embed one on Unbounce: https://support.outgrow.co/v1.0/docs/webpage-2

I’m not affiliated with them, and have not used the product myself though. Just wanted to share it since it’s the first resource that comes to mind.

Good luck!

Thank you!

I never realized how expensive these calculators can be!

Pricey indeed. Let us know if you find a solution that works for you (and doesn’t break the bank). I’d love to write up a little tutorial for how to include this in an Unbounce landing page. Can you share a link to your page once you’re done? 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hey Chelsea!

If you feel like hacking some code, you may be able to get this to work for you!

Hey Chelsea

I am the cofounder of Outgrow.co and I am happy to offer a special discount 🙂 Can you please email me at support@outgrow.co and I can take it from there!

Best

Thank you all for your help! Such a helpful bunch 🙂

The easiest way to create an online calculator without programming and at the same time saving money is to use the uCalc calculator builder. The whole process of creating a calculator takes place in a visual mode, by simply dragging widgets and blocks with elements into the calculator. Widgets are various fields, lists, checkboxes, buttons, and so on. Flexible settings allow you to customize each widget and use it with maximum benefit.

A special formula editor makes it easy to work with various mathematical operations and create an unlimited number of results with the total cost of calculations, for example, price results with or without a discount.

The results of calculating the calculator can be sent to yourself and your customers by email or phone. In addition, the calculation results are easily sent to CRM, which will allow you to work with orders in the future and save customer base. A nice plus is the automatic adaptation of the calculator on the site for smartphones and tablets.

Currently, the calculator can be installed and used on any platform, so it will also work fine on Unbounce 🙂