Rotating Images

Q: What feature / functionality are you looking for?
A: I need the ability to be able to rotate images IN the platform

Q: What problem are you trying to solve?
A: Currently there is no way to simply rotate an image in the platform. At the moment I either have to use a CSS transition (which is completely over the top) or request the Design team rotate the image and re-supply the asset exactly as it needs to sit on the page. Both problems could be easily avoided with the addition of a rotation tool.

Q: If solved, what value would this provide (ex. increased efficiency, cost savings, etc.)?
A: It would save a great deal of my own time, and that of the Design team who have to deal with requests to rotate images all day when they’re supposed to be busy on other tasks! It would also massive increase the efficiency of Account Managers if they were to be able to effectively use the platform self-sufficiently.

Q: Use Case example? (ex. As a ____ I want to be able to _____ so I can _____.)
A: As a developer I want to be able to build pages with the raw assets I have been supplied, rather than having to call on other departments to re-supply them exactly as they will sit on the page, thus increasing the overall efficiency and experience of using the platform.

Q: Is this being solved by another workaround or any other tool today?
A: Currently I can have the images rotated prior to putting them on the platform, but in an ideal world this simple functionality should be available inside the platform.