Unbounce is not able to advise about pricing, so I’d like to get a sense for what some other marketing agencies are charging for creation and management of landing pages. I have a feeling I’m undercharging.
A sample 6-month contract included:
- Creation and management of 10 landing pages (similar layout/format, just different content), including updates and A/B testing
- Monthly Adwords mini-audits of client account
- Written Adwords recommendations and feedback for client to implement
- 2-3 monthly phone meetings which included Adwords Q&A and training
- Customized reference sheets to help client manage and optimise Adwords account in-house
For the above services, the client paid $1,495 per month (for 6 months). These services generated:
- 767 leads
- 30+ bookings
After factoring in Adwords spend and my agency compensation, the client company made over $340,000 in revenue. Also, looking at the same 6-month period last year, I increased their Adwords conversions by over 6,000% and decreased their cost-per-conversion by about 97% (because they were previously throwing money at an unoptimised Adwords account and sending traffic to a website that was not conversion friendly.)
How do I determine the value of this or similar future 6-month packages, factoring in my time and expertise for page creation/management and Adwords optimization and strategy?
I would love to hear from other agencies and consultants on this. Don’t worry, I’m not a competitor – I specialise in a very specific niche industry.
Thanks very much in advance for any advice and guidance!