Product education of a sleep device and increasing conversion rate of ORDER NOW button

• 20 August 2020
  • 1 reply

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve? Give as much detail as possible
We are a selling a sleeping device which improves sleep by regulating the pillow temperature through a water circulation system. Based on sleep science it targets the head area with the perfect temperature.
It is a $399 product so it is not easy to convince people and hence product education plays a big role. We need to educate people both about the sleep science side (cooling is good for sleep) and the product side (how it works).
So the real challenge is to convince people to clic on the ORDER NOW button in the bloc having the price tag.

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?
We are driving traffic through Paid Ads from Facebook, google etc

3: What is your conversion goal?
Conversion goal is clicking on the Order Now button which directs the user to initiate checkout

4: Provide a link to your published landing page / convertable:
https://event.getmoona.com/moonasmartcooling/

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge

Welcome, Supriya.

There’s a lot I like about the page. It’s great that you include testimonials and press logos for credibility. I like the layout and the images. The CTA buttons stand out. And it’s good that your navigation is anchor links, so you keep people on the page.

As you indicated though, getting people to place an order at that price point can be challenging. Hopefully, these suggestions will help.

First, have you considered testing different sales funnels. You may have more success using the page to generate leads so you can follow up with multiple educational communications and sales pitches over several touches. Typically, higher priced items require more content and have a longer sales process.

In particular, a little more information on now just how it works, but why it works would help. What’s the science behind it? Can you prove it? And can you prove the benefits of that?

Making the reader feel the problem could also help stir the desire for the product. It’s not enough to just mention the problem. You need to agitate it. Make it so the thought of waiting will cause needless suffering.

Having the guarantee helps, and I think you could even make a bigger deal of that. You could even position it as a 30 night risk-free trial to eliminate some of the friction due to commitment. I would have a section that spells out the guarantee as well to draw more attention to it and add extra reassurance.

Finally, I think the wording could use some refinement. It looks like your company is French, so it could be a translation thing, but some of the wording sounds a bit choppy to me.

Best of luck.