Post form data AND use google adwords

• 30 May 2012
  • 1 reply

The unbounce form action is a drop down menu! I need to post form data and forward to another page, also I can;t get adwords in if I choose anything but a confirmation dialogue. How do I get adwords integrated if I am not using unbounce’s form dialogue?

The page is hosted on our server
What I have setup right now is send postdata to [url] and our sever then forwards them to our success page.

Webhook form data doesnt work with our code on our server receiving it but the data in unbounce send postdata does…

1 reply

Hello Cruce - you should be able to use both without any problems

Based on your description, it sounds like you’ve configured your Unbounce page to post your form data to another URL and forward your visitors to your success page. If so, then you should just need to paste your AdWords conversion tracking script on that success page. In Google AdWords’ conversion tracking setup instructions they explain that you just need to embed that code on the last page of your funnel–wherever that page may be.

Be sure to let me know if I misunderstood your question or if you happen to have any more specific needs such as capturing or passing keyword data. I’d be glad to help.