Post first name from form to body text on another URL landing page within Unbounce

Post data to a script in the body text. Hi all, I need to be able to post form data to the body text on another landing page. Has anyone done this or can you point me in the right direction?

Basically, I want to populate the first name from the form on one landing page to the variable field on a thank you page on another URL so the text is personalized.

Hi Eric.

This sounds like something you could achieve with our Dynamic Text Insertion feature! It’s currently in closed beta but you might want to take a look at this post and see if it’s something that could work for you.

Thanks!

Mark,

It looks like it might work as long as we can post from the form on one Unbounce Page URL to the text on a second.

How can we get this feature? We need to launch LP’s for a client by next week. I just upgraded to level two in your membership system so we can have multiple clients also. we would use this for a client on our login.

Thanks,

Eric

Hey Eric - We can’t guarantee everyone access to the beta, but i’ve gone forward and tagged your account. :slight_smile:

Johnny, Thanks so much!

Hey Eric - In the chance we can’t guarantee access to beta, I also wanted to chime in and say, this is also possible using our partner PurlŽm. You can dynamically insert your visitors name into your landing page’s URL and content for a personalized experience. Learn more about how it works here.

Thanks Lou,

I was able have a post java script written that works great!