Solved

Portaloo Hire _ Landing Page Feedback

• 10 January 2020
  • 3 replies
  • 1 view

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve? Give as much detail as possible

I want to increase the number of leads from this page. I.e. increase the Click to Lead rate.

Currently we have 2 conversion actions on the page, Call or Form submission.

The Click to Lead rate is currently at 12%. That means almost 90% of visitors click away.

We’ve been doing A/B testing, but a fresh pair of eyes on the landing page would be of great help.

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?

Pay Per Click (Google Ads)

3: What is your conversion goal?

Click to Lead conversion rate of 30%

4: Provide a link to your published landing page / convertable:

https://hire.yardlynk.com/portaloo-hire/m.html

icon

Best answer by SeanKirby 13 January 2020, 21:35

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

I think adding sone benefits would have the biggest impact. You convey what you’re offering but not why they should want it or why they should choose you. I would rewrite the headline (and whole hero section) to focus on the benefits and/or unique value proposition.

The same goes for the headline in the form. Why should the reader speak to an expert? What’s the benefit?

And why fill out the form at all if it’s just to get a call back.

I would consider coming up with a more attractive offer that gives a specific purpose to the page. Maybe something like Get a FREE quote or estimate. Or maybe a personalized needs assessment?

See how that gives more context as to what the reader can expect?

Including the other equipment detracts from the main focus. I would get rid of that. You can always try to cross sell later in the process after you have the initial conversation.

Finally, there are a couple of little things that are off. There is an asterisk in the price, but there doesn’t appear to be a related footnote anywhere that it’s tied to. And the copyright outdated by a couple of years.

I hope that helps. Best of luck.

Thank you so much for the feedback! Much appreciated.

Userlevel 5
Badge

My pleasure.