Pop ups in lower left

• 25 June 2020
  • 6 replies

How can I make a pop up appear in the lower right hand side of the screen like this page: bouncemyhouse.com

Thanks

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hey @My_Ad_Academy_MAA!

This is possible with CSS, I’ll have to dig around to find some but didn’t want to leave you hanging! I’ll update here once I find something you can use 🙂

Hang tight!

-Jess

Thanks Jess! If you know of any other products that can accomplish this please let me know.

Badge +3

@My_Ad_Academy_MAA -

Inspecting the code, it looks like they’re using this. If you want to replicate exactly, that might be the way to go.

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hi @My_Ad_Academy_MAA , unfortunately I haven’t been able to find anything to help make a popup appear in a different position – so it might be a good option to check out the link that Adam shared above.

@Hristian is one of the community’s most advanced coders (among other things) so if anyone has seen if this is possible in Unbounce it’s him. I’ll continue to keep my eyes open but for now I’ve had no such luck.

Take care! Let us know if you find something that works 🙂

-Jess

Hi, our widget enables a nice pop-up with a whatsapp call to action
https://services.tochat.be/login
You can add a form to the widget.
Let me know if this helps.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thanks @Jess.

@My_Ad_Academy_MAA - In theory you should be able to adjust the position of a popup with a bit of CSS and possibly some JS.
Unfortunately, I don’t have a script handy that I can share. It’s been a couple of years since I last played with these popups and how they are presented on the screen.

However, it should be somewhat straight forward to accomplish what you are after if you know your way around CSS.
Keep in mind you’ll need to adjust both the main page and the popup which is being loaded as an iFrame.

Best,
Hristian