Pilot recruitment: calling ye eComm + PPC wizards

Hello Unbounce Community! I’m Maggie (aka Magdawg), from the Unbounce Growth team.

Calling all ye eComm wizards to test out a new tool that aims to optimize your PPC ad campaign, resulting in better quality traffic to your Unbounce pages, thus, $$~more product sales~$$!

Not sure if you’re a good fit? Do you….

• ….run PPC traffic to your Unbounce landing pages?
  • ….sell lots of different products or goods online?
  • ….have landing pages that lead consumers to purchase?
  • ….sell products directly from your landing pages via Shopify or third-party transaction tool?

Sound like you? Comment on this post and let’s chat!

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Thought I’d chime in here and tag some folks who have mentioned their ecommerce campaigns before to put this on their radar 🙂

@RetentionLaris, @americancolors, @Justin1, @Victor, @Gabriel, @mike_wgac, @Khorshed_Alam, @Abeer_Iqbal, @Brian_D

Let’s start there!

Yeah @Jess Who Gives A Crap is keen 😀 Love to hear more

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

That’s awesome, Mike!! Thanks so much :clap:

Excellent! Thanks Mike 😎 Look out for an email from me shortly.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hey, we would love to test it out!

Hey, I’d like to take a look at this for my accounts for sure!

And if it’s not appropriate for our clients at the agency, I would instead be interested in trying it for at least one of my direct freelance clients.

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Sound great, @Rob_Ferguson! And Ariel (@happyagencies) I’ll pass your info along to @Maggie_Crowley. She’s out sick today so it might take a little bit before she reaches out. Stay tuned!

-Jess

Hi Ariel, that’s awesome! Look out for an email from me shortly with details 🙂 Thank you!

Hi Robert, my first hunch is that it’d probably be a better use for one of your freelance clients but let’s chat! Look out for an email from me shortly with more details. Thanks!

• Maggie
Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hi folks! I’m closing the comments section here as Maggie is moving forward with this initiative. Thanks so much for jumping in and helping out, feel free to send @Maggie_Crowley or myself a direct message if you have any questions.

See y’all in the forums 👋

-Jess