Access to SSL is available in unbounce now. Please see an excerpt of an email that I received confirming this from last week explaining how to use it and how to get the security seal to show up as well. I’m about to jump on the SSL bandwagon and just preparing to roll this out across all our pages. I seriously can’t recommend SSL enough, it’s made a big difference on conversions and sales in some of our other clients websites, I see no reason why we wont have the same impact across our unbounce pages.
Hope that helps!
The good news?
If you’re an Unbounce customer with a Pro account, your pages are now SSL enabled. (awww yeah!)
Your pages will now show HTTPS and the green lock icon in the address bar, which will give your visitors that much more of a reason to trust you and convert.
But wait, There’s more! (Get your Security seal to Drive more Conversions).
Our security partner, GlobalSign, has a security seal that you can add to your SSL enabled pages. It serves as visual one-two punch that your landing pages are the real deal. It looks like this:
To add the security seal to your pages, follow these steps:
- Visit this link to get the GlobalSign code to embed on your page.
- Select your seal format (there are four designs to choose from).
- Once you’ve chosen the design you prefer, copy the associated HTML code provided.
- Head into the Page Builder and drag and drop the HTML widget onto your page.
- Paste the code from GlobalSign into the Embed HTML Code window then click Done.
(Heads up, the Unbounce Page Builder might tell you there’s a problem with the code, but it’s all good Ð your security seal will display properly when your page is published.)