Opt in form code ? Wordpress landing page

• 22 December 2017
  • 1 reply

Hello,

I am completely new to all of this and looking around for help.I just installed phplist free version on my godaddy hosting. The interface and everything seem so awesome many thanks for providing us this great tool for free!! I wanted to know how can I get my option form html code ? Because I am using a wordpress plugin for create the landing page, and I need the phplist option code form to implement my phplist into my landing page. May I have a little help on where to find this please ? .I went through many resources and also Landing Page Video for option code form but did not find any solution for this issues. Please help me out.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hey there, Aaron!

First thing you’ll want to do is check out our documentation that will help you get your Wordpress site set up with Unbounce.

If you run into any issues, you may need to run some diagnostics on your Wordpress Plugin before proceeding.

Our team will be out of the office in a few hours and won’t be back till January 2nd, but our Support team will be around to answer emails if you hit any snags. You can reach them at support@unbounce.com

Hopefully this gives you something to work with in the meantime.