Open Graph :: Rich Images, Descriptions, Social Sharing, Etc

Q: What feature / functionality are you looking for?
A:
UI support for Open Graph data.

Q: What problem are you trying to solve?
A:
Every page needs OG data. Now you have to code it, with pict on imgr.

Q: If solved, what value would this provide (ex. increased efficiency, cost savings, etc.)?
A:
Quicker to build a page, easier management, makes more efficient.

Q: Use Case example? (ex. As a ____ I want to be able to _____ so I can _____.)
A:

Q: Is this being solved by another workaround or any other tool today?
A:Yeah by coding, but that makes

Add an image to a landing page when sharing

Hello,

I understand that when using default share buttons you can add JS to select an image to be shared, however this only works for Twitter as there is no default share button for LinkedIn or Facebook.
At the moment, I’m using custom html to have a LinkedIn & Facebook share button, but this means there is no image attached.

1. Is there Javascript code that allows you to add an image to a landing page when pasting the link on social media or using custom html share buttons?

2. Or is a default social sharing button for FB & LinkedIn on it’s way?

Thank you,

Kate

How to add og: tags to landing pages?
Facebook OG Tags Not Working :(
How to add google plus OG tags

I’ve passed this off to our product team to chime in on, but until then I’m going to link to this handy how-to that shows how to achieve this with some code.

Hi Kate, did you resolve your problems? We have a tool that helps you test and improve your unbounce landing page… specifically for when you want users to share landing pages on fb/twitter, etc…

Here’s 2 links for you:

unfurls.co - test your landing page
https://unfurls.co/lookout/website-preview-builder-meta-tag-generator - build your preview for free

Hi Kenny,

We did resolve this with open graph tags.
Thanks for the links, this will be useful going forward.

Cheers,