Objects keep moving up and down

• 30 August 2018
  • 7 replies

Hey, whenever I am putting a box or text, it starts moving up and down with the page lol.

I am trying to see in the preview and when I am scrolling down the page, the box and texts move up and down with me.

That covered thing is the box with some info and a CTA button. Both of those moves up and down as I scroll up and down the page.

How do I fix this?

Kindly help me on this.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey @Mr.Sam,

It’s not really clear what the issue is so if you can provide a link to your page, the community might be able to help.

Also, check for any scripts referencing this moving box.

Best,
Hristian

Hey Hristian here is the landing page URL: http://unbouncepages.com/gameoffer/

You will both the boxes are not steady and keeps moving up and down as you scroll down or up the page.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Ok. Just uncheck the parallax effect on your background image.

Best,
Hristian

Thanks that solved the issue.

Another thing, what is the recommended size of background image? Because I tried to use a 1920x1080p pic and a portion of it went outside the region despite trying numerous position options in the dashboard. Then I tried with a 1366x768 pic and same thing.

So, what is the recommended background size pic?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

There is no recommended size for a background.

It really depends on your target audience and the devices/monitors they are using.

Best,
Hristian

Hey Hristian, thanks for the info. 🙂

Regards.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

As @Hristian said, there’s no perfect size for a desktop background, but if you need something as a starting point, I personally build pages at 940px wide, and I use a 2x-sized background for full-width sections.

So the background images I use are typically 1880px wide. I then adjust if there are issues depending on the specific project.

Again, this is not universal, and it totally depends on the devices/audiences you’re optimizing for, but it can help you get pointed in the right direction.