• 5 replies

any constructive criticism would be great on my page

http://get.moneyquestcorp.com/medrevnow/

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hey Tony!

Thanks for reaching out! ☺

I’ve got a few tips that I’d recommend to start off, and they’re pretty simple. We’ve got some expert marketers here in the Community who can chime in when they’ve got a moment.

• Off the bat, it’s not very clear what is being offered on this landing page, or who your target audience is. I’d use some photography to support this. Maybe a banner image at the top would work well.

• In your form, it says “Find out if you qualify” at the top, and the button at the bottom says “Click here to for more info and to listen to happy MD’s”, these two CTA’s are different, and it might confuse some users. At the top I’d either use “Find Out If You Qualify” with a “Submit” button at the bottom, or just a button that says “Find Out What Other MD’s Have Said”.

• Also, the bright yellow text on the black background is a bit alarming, and it competes with the CTA. I’d use some softer colours for the background and body text, which will allow your CTA to “pop” more.

• Lastly, I recommend that in your Testing Endorsements section, rather than have a floating white box, give it its own section. When you’re using other company logos, that provides a lot of legitimacy to your page, and it’s a good use of space.

See if those help, I’m interested to see what our Experts have to add. ☺

Cheers,

-Jess

Really appreciate your input…if you would respond to my replies I won’t bug you anymore.

Jess                Online Community Coordinator at Unbounce              
          October 6            

Hey Tony!
Thanks for reaching out!
I’ve got a few tips that I’d recommend to start off, and they’re pretty simple. We’ve got some expert marketers here in the Community who can chime in when they’ve got a moment.

Off the bat, it’s not very clear what is being offered on this landing page, or who your target audience is. I’d use some photography to support this. Maybe a banner image at the top would work well.Doctors

Thought that "See how Doctors "points out who it is for…and adding $100k to their pracrtice indicated that pretty well

In your form, it says “Find out if you qualify” at the top, and the button at the bottom says “Click here to for more info and to listen to happy MD’s”, these two CTA’s are different, and it might confuse some users. At the top I’d either use “Find Out If You Qualify” with a “Submit” button at the bottom, or just a button that says “Find Out What Other MD’s Have Said”.

understood, how about making it See if you qualify and what other MD’s are saying…in both spots???

Also, the bright yellow text on the black background is a bit alarming, and it competes with the CTA. I’d use some softer colours for the background and body text, which will allow your CTA to “pop” more.

OK, but you know, I see a lot of light coloring on verbiage and I find them hard to read sometimes.

Lastly, I recommend that in your Testing Endorsements section, rather than have a floating white box, give it its own section. When you’re using other company logos, that provides a lot of legitimacy to your page, and it’s a good use of space.

Not sure what a floating box is and to me it seems it is in its own section. Plus I had to cut that out of our presentation so cannot really separate anything if that is what you meant.

See if those help, I’m interested to see what our Experts have to add.
Cheers,
-Jess

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hey Tony,

Welcome, and thanks for sharing your page.

I must say, the page does not scream “trustworthy” when I look at it, so I think you’re going to need to make significant changes in that regard first and foremost.

If you look at most landing pages, they have a certain style and flow to them. Clean, simple color scheme, lots of white space, a header with a relevant photo, a simple headline, clear call-to-action, etc.

Your page doesn’t offer any of these elements. I know this might sound harsh, but I’m just trying to help, so don’t take it the wrong way. 🙂

I would try to work within an existing template that Unbounce provides, which are based on conversion-based design principles. some templates that would probably work nicely for your page include:

http://unbounce.com/landing-page-template/forward/
http://unbounce.com/landing-page-template/5-elements/
http://unbounce.com/landing-page-template/simple-video-background/

People make a decision about the trustworthiness of a landing page in a fraction of a second, and the yellow text, dark background, multiple colors, exclamation points, lack of photos, lack ot trust logos, lack of testimonials will not help. So if you start with a better template as a base, you can then focus on getting the copy and call-to-action just right.

Let me know if you have any questions.

I don’t take any criticism as harsh…I want it. Not sure what white space has to do with it since I have plenty of black space or are you saying white background or just space. I have a blocked out piece of equipment since it is not on the open market yet. As far as what it is and does is in the starburst….“better care, boon to income.” and adding $100,000 to their bottom line per year seems like a simple enough headline to convey what it ''actually" does…and that is conservative.

I also made the calls to action on the button and in the box pretty much the same…get info and peer reviews.

I thought the yellow would jump out at them and be very legible against the black background. Not sure if I had a screen shot or you went to the page, but I have a block of endorsements for the testing under the response form that maybe you did not see.

I got rid of the yellow, put in gray which to me is harder to read, and tried to clarify that they would get more info and testimonials if they provide info. This is also going to targeted physicians. And this was one of the templates from Unbounce.

So this is where it stands now…adequate, or you think white and cleaner still? http://screencast.com/t/9IetpAbtVQkg

I think it comes down to trust. For me the page did not portray trust but rather a hard sell message.
use of logos is smart but the design needs to be reworked new colors and layout to help it look more professional.