New URL for Landing Page

I duplicated my welcome and thank you landing pages so I can have landing pages for a different campaign that I want to run simultaneously with my current campaign. I need to have a new URL for those, but it allows me to change the name, but doesn’t really associate that with my new landing page even though I can edit the variants that were also duplicated.

How can I get functioning URLs for my new landing pages?

Thanks,
Randy

4 replies

Hi @thbicthus/Randy,

Welcome to Unbounce!

Based on your description, when you click into the overview of the page/s in question (not editing the page/variant) next to the URL towards the top left of the page you’ll see an option to “Change URL” - you won’t be able to set this new URL during the cloning process, only after.

Thanks Taz.
Yes, I did try and do that after the cloning. While it does let me change the name, it doesn’t seem to actually create another URL. I can’t click on the new name. If it put this URL in another browser window, it tells me the URL is not valid. So, my question is how do I get a new functioning URL?

Thanks,
Randy

Taz,
I think I’ve solved the issue. I had to create a CNAME for the domain and then publish and the URL now works.

Thanks,
Randy

Hi Randy,

If you had to create a CNAME, it’s possible that you may have originally been talking about a different Domain or Subdomain?

Anyway - glad you got things to work!!!