New Leads View In Unbounce!

Greetings from Unbounce HQ! :spinbounce:

Starting today, it’s now even easier to view your leads — and their integration details — in Unbounce!

If there are any errors with your integrations or your webhook submission, it’ll be quicker to identify them, and get ‘em fixed!

Also, you can easily view view the integration and webhook submission details by clicking the Lead and Integration Details button to the right of a lead in the right sidebar.

We hope you like the updated interface. As always, we appreciate any feedback you may have! Feel free to chime into the comments section below. 👋

Happy lead viewing!

6 replies

I want to know how you embed that video into the solicitation email 😜 … That is something I would definitely be interested in and would up-buy my unbounce license just to understand that…

Cheers,

@Garrett_Schmenk we use tools like Screenflow and Camtasia to convert our screencasts into slick, animated .gif’s. 😃

The new view looks great, but it rearranged all of my columns. (For instance, the first and last name fields are at both ends of the table!) Is there any way to edit the order of the information?

Hi @Scott_Bowen!

Thank you for reaching out and bringing this issue to our attention. Happy to hear you like the new look!

We have identified a bug where the order of the columns in the new leads view does not match the form field order. We are working on resolving the issue and will update this thread when the fix is in place.

I have also added your support for an idea in our backlog to be able to customize the display and order of how the lead data is presented.

Best,
Meagan

Thanks—I’ll keep an eye on this post, then! 😀

Hi @Scott_Bowen!

Just wanted to update you and let you know that the bug fix for the column order has been released this morning! You should now see the View Leads columns in the same order they are displayed on your form! 🙂

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and let us know if you encounter any other issues!

Best,
Maca