*NEW* Integrations Powered by Zapier just dropped 🎉

Want to sync your Unbounce leads with a Google doc? Want to notify your sales staff in Slack when qualified leads come in? Want to automatically message leads via LinkedIn?

There’s a Zap for all of that.

And with the new Integrations Powered by Zapier, it’s easier than ever to build the automated workflows of your dreams.

You can now instantly connect your landing pages, overlays and sticky bars to over 60 apps without typing a line of code or ever leaving Unbounce.

Zap templates
Just a few of the 60 pre-built Zaps include Slack, Salesforce, GoToWebinar, Gmail, Emma, Mandrill, Pardot, Intercom, Autopilot, Groove and many, many more.

Set up one Zap in just four easy steps, or set up multiple Zaps on a single page to automate multi-tool workflows. (Check out Documentation here to learn exactly how to get Zapping.)

And the best part is, it’s been automatically added to all Essential, Premium and Enterprise accounts, free of charge. All you need is a paid Zapier account.

Ready to start building the automated workflows of your marketing dreams?

👈

If you have any questions or feedback, drop us a comment — I’m happy to help!

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Right on!! So excited to see the feedback here!!!

Very, very pumped about this. Can’t wait to see what Zaps everyone comes up with!

I love Zapier! Smart move, Unbounce.

Managing third-party APIs is a pain. Let someone else do it. Enter Zapier!

I assume this will free your developers up to work on other goodies! (cough, Page Speed Initiative, cough)

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Couldn’t agree more, Phillip! I’m so glad you’ll be able to take advantage of this new integration! If you have any feedback, please do let me know!

😂 I hear you, loud and clear!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

So happy to see this! We use very similar zaps for the majority of our customers (UB Forms > Sales CRM) so I am thrilled that we can now do this directly within the builder 🚀

But, for this you still need the paid account of Zapier right ? or you just need a basic free account of Zapier ? please advise.

Hmm, our account is asking us to upgrade a paid Unbounce plan to use the Zapier integrations, even though we’re already on a paid plan…

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hey there! I’m glad you asked that because we’re offering a 90 day free trial period to new customers of Zapier’s Premium subscription (this is only for Unbounce customers). In that time, you should be able to test the full functionality of Integrations Powered by Zapier, and enjoy some quick wins from your new Zaps to help you level-up your marketing efforts.

If you have more questions about that, please don’t hesitate to ask, but in the meantime you can take advantage of the free offer by enabling it in your account here (and I hope that you do, because typically Zapier only offers a 14-day free trial so this is quite special).

Please let me know if you have any questions about redeeming that offer, I’m happy to provide some steps. Hope you love it! 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hey Neil, before I dive into this, can I ask if you currently have Zapier enabled via Webhook?

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Thanks for this great new feature !
I love using Unbounce with Zapier and this is gonna make it even easier !

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

I’m so glad you’re loving it, Julien! Would love to hear any feedback on the impact this update has had! Woohoo!

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hello Jess,

A bit late in the reply but while the new zapier integration is nicely done it has one major drawback : one zap is now restricted to one landing page.
I used to have one zap that i would integrate on multiple landing page for one of my client.
Now i have to make a zap per landing page.
Right now it’s not a big issue as i have not reached the limit of Zap in my Zapier account, but it could happen in the near future.