New Feature: Salesforce Integration

• Former Unbouncer
  • 298 replies

Hey there everyone, we’re very pleased to announce our newest integration: Salesforce!

Salesforce offers an amazing set of tools for cloud computing aimed at leading the shift to the Social Enterprise. Their Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution has won numerous awards and is one of the most popular CRMs on the web. Want to find out more? Head on over to their website and check it out at Salesforce.com.

The integration is super-easy to configure. You can watch the video or read full instructions how to integrate Unbounce with Salesforce

3 replies

Hey everyone,

Because our current Salesforce integration requires your Salesforce account to have API access, not all customers have been able to fully take advantage of this feature.

We’ve been working with another company, CloudSnap, to bring this integration to everyone. You can sign-up for a free CloudSnap account here and can see how to set it up in this video they put together.

We hope this helps those of you who haven’t been able to use the integration and would love to hear your feedback.

Thanks Ryan. We were all excited to learn that there was an option with CloudSnap… outside of having to upgrade our edition of Salesforce… however, it seems that CloudSnap has gone into private beta. Anything that you can do to help?

Hey Rafael - CloudSnap has since pivoted so that solution’s out of the cards. The Unbounce/Salesforce integration works well but requires Web Services API access in Salesforce.

An alternate solution I’d recommend you look into is ,a href="Zapier" rel=“nofollow”>https://zapier.com/">Zapier. Zapier sits between Unbounce & Salesforce and can handle the integration for you (and I’m pretty sure you don’t need Salesforce API to use it…).

Give it a shot and let me know how it goes.