Just wanted to give you a heads up that we we’ve officially released our Marketo Integration to the public, so if you’re on a PRO99 plan or up, you can take advantage of this integration right now!
With this integration you will now be able to send leads collected in Unbounce directly over to Marketo - no work arounds required.
You will now be able to:
- Have lead data captured through Unbounce, available in Marketo and have this trigger certain marketing automation activities, and YES that means using Unbounce forms!
- Specify which Marketo lists are available during the integration setup so that you’re able to choose which lists you want to send leads to.
- Map Unbounce fields to Marketo so lead data is pushed through correctly.
- Be able to tell if there was/is an error when sending leads from Unbounce to Marketo so that you’re able to easily resolve the problem.
- Send Unbounce metrics to Marketo with each lead submitted so that you’re able to better understand your leads.
Further details on this integration and setup instructions can be found on this Support Doc for setup instructions and we are keeping a list of Known Issues to continually update you on any bugs we uncover.
We look forward to your feedback!