New and Improved! Master Unbounce in 30 Minutes Webinar

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hey everyone!

Need a hand learning the ins and outs of the Unbounce builder?

Guess what?

Master Unbounce in 30 Minutes is back!

This Thursday, May 4th, we’ll be restarting our Master Unbounce Webinar. It’s a 30 minute, live webinar that runs each Thursday at 2pm EST, 11am PST. During the webinar, you’ll learn how to quickly build and A/B test high-converting landing pages in Unbounce without developers or designers.

The webinar is completely free and even includes a Q&A at the end, so you can ask any questions. You’ll also have a chance to win some Unbounce swag!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Ahhh, one of my favourite gifs! Nice choice. 👍

Would love to join, but this is 7pm in the UK. Any chance you could schedule some other times for your European users?

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hey Rob,

I’m glad that you’d want to join the webinar. Unfortunately, our current plan is to have one per week and then perhaps increase if we see significant demand. If this happens, we’ll definitely pick a time that better works for all our UK and EU customers.

In the meantime, we do have a recorded version of the webinar from back in the fall that you can check out here: http://workshops.unbounce.com/workshop/master-unbounce-in-30-minutes-new/, and I’ll make sure to record one of our upcoming webinars to accommodate recent changes in the app, (inline text, convertables, etc).

I hope this helps you out Rob, and I apologize for not having a time that works on your end yet. Let me know if you have any questions.

HI,
Why are you sending this at all customers including ones that have been using the builder for years? I am getting way too many mails from unbounce lately, very annoying.

Beste regards,

Lasse

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hey Lasse, I’ve sent you a message with some instructions to turn off your email subscription. ☺