Nested groups

• 23 April 2015
  • 5 replies

Hi Unbounce,

Please can we get nested groups? We are expanding our use of unbounce above and beyond just PPC and I need to setup groups/sub-groups depending on the channel for example…

PPC - Product 1
PPC - Product 2
PPC - Product 3

Organic - Product 1
Organic - Product 2
Organic - Product 3

Social - Product 1
Social - Product 2
Social - Product 3

etc etc etc.

Yes we can url parameters and pass them through to easily identify the lead source but realistically we actually want different content per channel and with nested groups it would be easier to make sure we are well organised.

I’ve seen a couple of requests for something similar but not quite the same so I wanted to open a new thread with the specifics of exactly what I was after and why.

Cheers

Stuart.

5 replies

Hi Stuart,

Nested groups is actually in the works. We’re thinking of replacing groups with folders and allow nesting up to a certain level.

On that note, we’ll be conducting user testing for nested folders really soon and if you’re interested, we can have you on the list. 🙂

Cheers,

Topp

Hi Topp,

That’s fantastic news and thanks for the swift reply. I’d love to be in the user testing please that would be awesome!

Thanks again, have a great weekend 🙂

Cheers

Stuart.

Cool! We’ll reach out to you soon. Enjoy the weekend as well.

Best,

Topp

Can I get on the list to test the nested groups? 

Thanks

For sure! Please send me an email at topp.brocales@unbounce.com and we’ll get back to you about the test. 🙂

Cheers,

Topp