Need Landing Page Recommendations

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve?

We have a medical office and are trying a to get local people to schedule online or call to book an appointment. The conversation rates could be improved.

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?

Adwords

3: What is your conversion goal?

10%

4: Provide a link to your published landing page / convertable:
ex. http://www.landingpage.com/

http://get.andersonlongevityclinic.com/hrt/

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @drbeano !

First off, great page!

Thank you for sharing your page with us. 10% conversion rate is certainly possible in your space with the right mix of high intent/high quality traffic sent to a wonderfully designed landing page. I’ll throw in some high-level suggestions for you. If I had access to some of your data, I’d be glad to dig in a little deeper 🙂

1. What exactly is your offer? Reading the initial hero section, I am unsure what to expect. Am I scheduling an appointment to learn more, or am I scheduling an appointment for a consultation? If your paid visitors become confused by this, they’ll likely bounce without converting.

2. Add trust builders - People are extremely conscious of what they put in/on their bodies so it is important to showcase that your product/service works. Consider adding testimonials both video and text. This will help keep users on your page. Perhaps showcasing pictures of your team/doctor or clinic could also help here.

3. Consider keeping 1 CTA - Right now, I see two. Should I schedule my appointment, or get started now? This might make for a good A/B test? I’d also consider using 1 CTA colour, one that stands out.

4. More white space - Elements on mobile look a little crowded. Try to use more white space around elements like CTAs which will make them be perceived to have more important.

5. Add more real images - Try to stay away from stock photos. As I mentioned earlier, try to showcase real images of your team & clinic. This could greatly ‘warm’ up your page!

6. Add a sticky nav - If you value phone conversions, you may be able to get more calls when the header (including your phone number) follows the user as they scroll.

Keep it up!

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out 🙂

PS Here is one of my favourite design resources from Unbounce:

Stefano,

Hello! THANK YOU for providing your excellent landing page feedback and for the design resource. I am implementing those ideas into the page. I was wondering if the page had a clear offer and you totally nailed it.

Brian

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

My pleasure! Happy to provide additional feedback at a later time if you’d like.

Cheers & Happy Converting! 🚀