Need Feedback on a B2B landing page

• 21 July 2020
  • 7 replies

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve?
We have not launched this yet, but I have had really low conversions on the advertorial to quiz to thank you page funnel. We are trying to generate leads for our client .

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?
We run paid ads on Linkedin because this is a B2B client and I have yet to tie down the FB correlations, groups, interests, etc.

3: What is your conversion goal?
We would like to reach even 3%

4: Paste a link to your published landing page / popup: 👇
https://www.creativetentinternational.com/polar/

7 replies

What would you charge to edit that page or redo it with the same messaging that I have. The messaging is important.

Userlevel 5
Badge

I see what you’re trying to do with the headline and visuals. In some formats those visual metaphors can work, but for a landing page, you should be more straightforward. Choose clarity over cleverness, and follow through with whatever messaging brought the visitor to the page in the first place.

I also suggest you make the hero messaging a bit more specific/concrete. If your audience doesn’t immediately connect with the pain point or benefit, there’s no reason to read on. Leaving people out in the cold could mean any number of things. So could “get help now.” Get help how? Let people know what to expect when they click on your CTA.

I would also make that CTA more consistent. Don’t ask people to do multiple things (i.e. make calculations, answer questions and get a quote). It’s hard enough getting someone to do one thing.

Free is good. But installation is something that happens after they have purchased. You may want to test something with a bit less commitment at this stage in the journey. Focus on getting people just to take the next step. Make it as easy as possible by removing friction.

In the main part of your page, you spend too much space on the problem. If your audience has this problem, they are aware of it. It can be good to give a quick reminder or agitate the problem a bit but you need to get to the solution more quickly.

The “as seen on” is good for credibility, but it gets lost. In fact, it’s not clear that it relates to the company because it’s on the section about the problem. I would move it up right under the hero section. I would also add in a few testimonials or other form of social proof for more credibility.

Videos are a nice format, but I’m not sold on the one you have on your page. When you’re targeting a specific audience such as churches, the messaging should be specific to that audience. A lot of what’s in the video is just not relevant. I would replace it with something more personalized to the audience or remove it all together.

You have too much “we” copy. Focus on your customer, not yourself. Write the page from their perspective. Make it about them.

I hope that helps. Best of luck.

This is the best review I have seen. I appreciate the time and detail. The others just say, it’s terrible, use me to fix it for xxx price. Thank you, again.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Thanks. I’m glad you found it helpful.

What happened to the website? Is the business still active? As a beginner, I would be glad to study any experience, and that would be so cool to read a follow-up post.
I am an owner of a small business, and I want to open an online shop since most of my customers come from the online space. I would like to make the purchasing process and attract more clients to my shop. We already work with belkins.io lead generation. Is there anything I should do more? Is it necessary to get more ads?
We have a TikTok account with more than 50K followers, bringing us about 70% of all the orders. Glad that I created it in time and dedicated so much time to develop it.

Get inspired to upgrade and optimize your B2B landing pages with these 32 genius examples you haven't seen anywhere else.The headline is the first thing visitors   cps tester   see when arriving on a landing page. Often, it is the only thing they read before deciding if they are interested in a value offering. Headlines should be bold, direct, and descriptive  Landing pages are particularly helpful when it comes to B2B advertising. B2C can typically take people to a product or campaign page that features everything they need. Since the B2B sales cycle can be so long, there are many phases a visitor goes through that require different types of content.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @zilvinasconscious, thanks for your post. Exciting to hear that you’re thinking of opening up your own online shop 🙂 I’m tagging @earlyman in case he can provide an update on where things stand with his page a couple years on. In the meantime, I would encourage you to post your questions in the Marketing Hub → Industry Best Practices & Strategy category, where you might be able to get some advice from fellow marketers!