Nav Bar / Mobile Hamburger Icon Menu

• 10 September 2015
  • 7 replies

You should have a nav bar feature that easily translates to mobile by condensing it into a hamburger icon!

7 replies

AGREE

I could definitely see how this would be useful, Zann + AJ. Just a heads up, the reason we don’t include navigation bars built-in to the app is because they’re generally not a great experience for dedicated landing pages.

However, they _can _be useful on long-tail pages such as our CTA Conf page. If you check it out on mobile, we’ve implementing a custom-coded hamburger icon menu. 

Would a tutorial on how to get this set up be worthwhile to post in the Community?

YES and YES!!

Userlevel 7

Hey all, for those interested I’ve posted an easy workaround for creating your own mobile hamburger menu on Unbounce pages. Have a look at the link below and let me know what you think!

/topics/unbounce-tips-scripts-mobile-hamburger-navigation-men…

hopefully they will consider adding this as a widget

you guys need to break out of the box of seeing your product only for landing pages - this can be used for SINGLE PURPOSE PAGES like about.me with all the content on one page but navigational “chunks” within one large page.  PERFECT for mobile first web design…

I love love love unbounce! I wish they would implement this as a core functionality.