My page looks different from screen to screen, actually the alignment of the page differs...how can I correct this?

• 28 December 2013
  • 3 replies
  • 1 view

I am setting the page width to 960 then add a section and the add an image, I add an additional section and another image and on one computer the sections and the page is aligned perfectly but on other screens they are grossly misaligned. How do I correct this

3 replies

Userlevel 3

Hi Michael - In order to better assist you i’ll need to investigate the page closer. I’m going to start a support ticket so we can get to the bottom of this. Look out for an email from me shortly

Hi jonny, I also have same problem while my first page is full on Explorer, when i open it on Mozilla, i have to scroll it down to see full page, could you also please assist me, thank you

Hi there! 
Just a heads up, our Community is more or less a place to connect with fellow marketers - but not necessarily the best place to get in touch with our team. If you need to get in touch with our team in a hurry, the best way to reach us is through email (support@unbounce.com) or by giving us a call at 1.888.515.9161.