Multiple Webhooks [Implemented]

We’ve started using Zapier to create custom webhooks to connect Unbounce to GoToWebinar. We also have a custom CRM that requires it’s own webhook. Since there is only one webhook available per landing page, we have to pick between Zapier or our CRM. Importing ~1,000 contacts manually is very time consuming.

If Unbounce allowed for multiple web hooks per landing page, my life would be so much easier.

:ub_logo: Update from Unbounce Product Team (07/12/2016)

Exciting news[quote=", post:18, topic:2602"]
Exciting news!

You can now create, configure, and manage multiple Webhooks in Unbounce! :parrot:

This means any leads captured on your Unbounce page can be sent off to multiple custom integrations (including Zapier!). Woohoo!!

We’ve also updated the way you view your leads in the Unbounce app - you’ll see the integration details for each lead, and if there are any errors with your webhook submission or other integrations, it’ll be easier to get ‘em fixed.

Cool, right? Here’s the documentation to show you how to do it. :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your suggestion!
This is definitely something we’ve discussed and have plans to tackle.
We’ll let you know when we’re close.

Hey Matt - in the mean time, is there any way you could fire one Webhook from Unbounce to Zapier which could then trigger *another* Webhook on their end (to your CRM) as well as the GoToWebinar integration?

I know Zapier can trigger Webhooks from Unbounce form submissions. Would be awesome if they could do both for you.

Looks like you can accomplish this scenario with zapier.
https://zapier.com/help/trigger-multi…

I’ve implemented this with the Zapier workaround. Unfortunately Zapier delays those webhooks for several minutes and the setup ist quite cumbersome. Having the option to trigger an unlimited amount of webhooks in Unbounce would be my preferred solution. Therefore I’m giving this request my thumbs up.

That’s good to know, Aleksandar! Glad to see that someone was able to test this out - thanks for updating us with some feedback.

We had the same issue and found wewiredweb.com - where one web hook can have many different actions. Liked them better than Zapier for reliability too. No delays and super responsive tech support.   A submit on our age now triggers an email (branded for us as it goes via mandril) and writes the lead to a Google Doc.   Clients are amazed. 

I’ve personally never heard of wewiredweb.com, but it sounds like it could be a great solution for this issue. How long have you been using them, John? 

We have been using them for about 3 months and it has been like water in the desert. As a company they are eager and responsive and their stuff works. They are based in Atlanta.

That whole headache we had about moving data around went away.

Awesome! 

John, I’m going to send you off a quick email about this. Stay tuned to your inbox. 

Hello

Any updates on this suggestion 2 years ago?

I have a client who wants to integrate there new lead to call system that needs an additional Webhook.

Hey,

I’m also looking to set up 2 webhooks - to our crm as well as our backend system. Any update?

Remember Zapier can trigger muiltple actions off one webhook. You just need to use a delay trigger then you can build as many actions as you like.

Hello Jeremy

For my client the integration has to have minimal delay and zapier does seem to have delays on there triggers also prone to errors.

We need multiple Webhooks at source, please unbounce this thread needs a resolution.

You can set the delay to zero and we’ve never had any errors. But yeah I agree multiple web hooks would be much easier.

Hi Paresh, 
Multiple webhooks is something we’re currently looking into, but we don’t have any sort of ETA just yet. We use Zapier pretty extensively at Unbounce so I would highly recommend giving that a try if you haven’t already. Hope this helps!

+1. I am exactly in the same boat. The ability to set up multiple webhooks (1 for Zapier and 1 for our own backend system) would be really helpful. Thanks!

Exciting news guys!

You can now create, configure, and manage multiple Webhooks in Unbounce! :parrot:

This means any leads captured on your Unbounce page can be sent off to multiple custom integrations (including Zapier!). Woohoo!!

We’ve also updated the way you view your leads in the Unbounce app - you’ll see the integration details for each lead, and if there are any errors with your webhook submission or other integrations, it’ll be easier to get ‘em fixed.

Cool, right? Here’s the documentation to show you how to do it. :slight_smile: