Multiple Page Options for Form w/ 3 Radio Buttons?

• 30 July 2014
  • 6 replies

Hi, I’d like to have a form that has 3 radio buttons. Can I have each radio button go to a different web page when the “submit” button is clicked? If so, how do I do that?

Thanks 🙂
Kevin

6 replies

Hi Kevin,

That’s a great question! What you’re looking for is referred to as ‘logic’ or ‘form rules’. Our form fields are fairly straightforward when it comes to capturing data - which is fantastic for generating leads - but we don’t quite have that advanced logic functionality just yet.

With that being said, there is a workaround that will do exactly what you’re looking for. By building and embedding a form from 123ContactForm.com, you’ll get the added benefit of being able to create form logic while still being able to capture leads in Unbounce. Check out this documentation on Form Rules and Advanced Form Rules for more information.

Embedding a 123ContactForm is fairly straightforward, and you can find a bit more information on that here.

I don’t mean to pry, but would you be able to let me know a little bit more about your use case? I’d be interested to hear why you’re looking to send them to different confirmation pages (if you’re willing to share)!

I have a similar question.

We’re using unbounce for our checkout process by integrating Formstack to securely collect the payment information.

We’re currently only delivering in the state of Wisconsin. So, we’d like our step 2 to redirect to a separate page if they don’t select the state of Wisconsin for their delivery area.

I checked out Wufoo and it looks possible but I don’t like the idea of integrating Wufoo, Formstack & Unbounce all in our checkout process for tracking purposes (what a mess!).

Do you have any idea on how we’d be able to redirect traffic to different pages based upon a field they select in checkout process or is that something Unbounce is relying on 3rd parties for?

I’d be happy to share more with you if you’re interested in hearing.

You can find our checkout process here: www.joinpairdd.com/1
Just walk through the steps to see what we have going on.

I have just recently come across a service which allows you to fill out or edit PDF forms online without having to download any software. I was able to print out my document and even fax it online. Please check this website http://goo.gl/yoGwr2.

I’m sure you will definitely find the service useful and easy to use. 

Did you find out how to achieve this?

Hello guys! Is there any solution to add form rules in unbounce now? Without 123formbuilder? Searched around the blog, but couldn’t find the answer.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

There’s no native or easy way to do this directly in the Unbounce builder at the moment, but you can accomplish it with some custom JavaScript. You’d need to hire a JavaScript developer to create something custom for you within Unbounce.