Multi-Step Forms

Figured it out, i had to disable send lead option for the two 1st steps.

This is exactly what I’m looking for. Does anyone know if this work around will work with the Infusion Soft Integration? I’m guessing that if the variables are passed to the last Stage in the form process and then the final form is submitted, that’s when the data is pushed into the Infusion Soft integration. It would be great if someone could confirm this will work though! Thanks! :) 

This is exactly what I’m looking for. Does anyone know if this work around will work with the Infusion Soft Integration? I’m guessing that if the variables are passed to the last Stage in the form process and then the final form is submitted, that’s when the data is pushed into the Infusion Soft integration. It would be great if someone could confirm this will work though! Thanks! :) 

Hi Dan,

If you set up your Infusion Soft integration just on the last step/page it should work.

Just make sure you have a plan for your incomplete leads. A certain percentage of your leads won’t fill out all the steps.

Best,
Hristian

Hi Hristian,

Thanks for the feedback.

What do you recommend for the incomplete leads?

Open to suggestions! :slight_smile:

Thanks,

Dan  

Hey Dan, 

It really depends on your particular set up. 

• If you are asking for the lead’s email address/phone number/etc. on your first step then you can set up some kind of automated email/SMS follow up to get them to complete the form. 

• If the contact information is on the last step, then you can set up retargeting ads reminding them to come back and complete their form/application.

These are just a couple of ideas and as I said it depends on how you set up your forms/steps. 

Best,
Hristian

Thanks for the inspiration Hristian! Much appreciated! :slight_smile:

Hey all, I am the President of FreightPros and am excited to see how the multi-step form performs on our unbounce pages, which is where our PPC traffic goes.  We just implemented it there yesterday. 

We implemented the form on our main organic freight quote landing page on our site at http://www.freightpros.com/freight-quote/ about 2 weeks ago and did an A/B test and it outperformed our previous longer form single page quote form by almost 19%.

A lot of the credit for this goes to the www.experimentengine.com team and community for the multi-step implementation.

Hey Everyone!

I know it’s not an ideal solution but it is possible to create multi-step forms in Unbounce.

You have to create a page for each step of your form and pass each steps form data onto the next. Like this: 

…and let’s say you collect Email, Name, Phone Number and Company on Page 1, you would add hidden fields for each of those values on the subsequent pages. That way, when they’re passed along page to page, they’ll be recaptured in your forms. 

That should be it! For more thorough instructions, check out the full how-to article in our documentation here

I know it’s not as slick as you might want it to be, but it does work really well. If you still would like to see this developed in the app as a full fledged feature, be sure to show your support and  LIKE  _the idea at the top of the page. 

Hey all! Just a heads up that we just released a brand new tip & script that allows you to add a multi-step form to your landing page super easily. Check it out here:

Same Here, thanks! Using Multi-step within UnBounce by using two landing pages, but its a bit clunky. Stoke that fire, please!

Please count us in for this as well. A multi-step landing page kept within one page would be ideal. The multi-pages creates room for error and is difficult to organize. Please do something about this!!!

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Conditional Formatting to create a multistep form….

I have seen that it is possible to now create a multistep form by going to another page but is there anyway you can make the steps conditional i.e. on the landing page having a single line drop down menu with a list of pages that the visitor can then choose from?