Mobile view linking to 'old'/current mobile page

We are currently using Unbounce to host a duplicate of the current page and a variant (or variants) for our testing procedure. I am currently working on a client site that needs to use a lot of embedded html, so the mobile page isn’t rendering properly. My question is - is there a way to turn off the Unbounce mobile view and have it show the current client site mobile view? Is there a snippet of code I need to embed? A setting I could change in the editor view? Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hey Jennifer!

There is a way to hide the mobile view for your visitors. If you go into your builder, on the right side pane in Page Properties and uncheck the Show Mobile Version To Visitors box.

Let me know if that solves your issue, I’ll keep an eye out for your response. ☺

Thanks Jess! Not quite. I needed to have the mobile redirect, I did find this older post that had snippets for redirecting mobile and mobile/desktop. New mobile redirection script

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Excellent! Glad you found what you were looking for. Feel free to reach out if you hit any snags.