Merge Items Into Feature Box

• 23 October 2015
  • 2 replies

Is it possible to merge multiple design items into a single feature box item after creating them? I have several pricing plan boxes with buttons, text, and images in them, but have to highlight each element individually if I want to move them as one. Also, it makes working on the mobile page super frustrating as they are viewed as individual entities and thus are all over the place. I have feature boxes on other parts of the page that move elements together, but those existed as part of the original template. 

It seems like it should be very simple a la “merge” in photoshop, but I can’t seem to find a way to do it. Please help!

2 replies

Hi Taylor,

Unfortunately we don’t have that feature yet but we are working towards that solution. For the meantime, you can select those elements mentioned and drag them into a box. The box will group them all together and you can use it to move around. You can also make the box invisible by dropping its opacity to 0 and removing its borders.

We’re sorry for that workaround. We’ll definitely let you know as soon as we release a better grouping functionality! Let us know if you have further questions.

Topp

If the question is about “grouping” many design elements, I found the easiest way is to include them in a “page section” - the section including all elements can be copied and pasted anywhere.

-Roy