Manage multiple accounts and multiple clients with unbounce

• 18 February 2011
  • 4 replies

I run landing pages for several companies, however I am an employee of one, a director of another, and also have personal tests I’d like to do.

Can I add different billing cards and assign them to certain pages, or can I share assets across multiple accounts? (BEST)

Also, lets ask get satisfaction to have this form auto-expand to allow bigger questions.

Matalin 🙂

4 replies

Hey Matalin - you’re not alone in wanting to manage multiple companies/clients on one account! Building an agency and multi-user model of Unbounce is on our very near radar. Drop us an email at info@unbounce.com if you’re up for helping us better understand your situation when we get down to designing a solution - we’ll be gathering as many use-cases as we can so that we can implement things in the best way possible.

Thanks for the feedback!

I’d love an agency style solution as well to, proving a bit complicated at the moment! 🙂

Hey guys, we’re rounding up users who are interested in being a part of our Agency and Multi-user beta group. Please sign up here if that sounds like something you might want to take part in!

Hey guys, I’m really excited to announce that we’ve rolled out a batch of shiny new features to accomodate multiple users and multiple sub-accounts (clients). What this means is that you no longer need to share your login information with anyone, and you can organize pages, domains and page groups into separate sub-accounts for client work or project specific organization. We’ve also rolled in a few new features such as the ability to edit your “new lead” email notifications.

For more details on the roll out, please check out our landing page with a couple of videos to get you started:

http://get.unbounce.com/mumc/

Enjoy, and as always we’d love to hear your feedback!