Make a Section Fit Content

• 28 October 2021
  • 1 reply

Hello guys. I was wondering if it’s possible to make a section dynamically increase it’s size based on the content.
I want to have a reviews section, and when a new review is inserted the section would need to automatically increase it’s height to fit the new content.
Is something like this even possible with Unbounce pages?
Thanks in advance.

1 reply

Hey @Kiril!

Welcome to the community. 👋

Right now the positioning of all your elements in Unbounce’s builder is static - so the page sections are unfortunately not able to dynamically change in size based on the content inside of them. They’ll stay at whatever dimension you set them at.

You might be able to achieve something like this with third party code (perhaps a review widget that can expand as new reviews come through) though I’m afraid we don’t have a tool like this built directly into Unbounce at the moment.

You might also be able to use a carousel/image slider widget as well (so you could just add in new reviews as needed, though this might need to be a manual process) so rather than the page sections getting longer/needing to be changed, the reviews could shuffle horizontally instead.

Apologies I don’t have a solution right out of the box for you though. Perhaps one of our community members might be able to chime in with some ideas!