LP Feedback for University Platform

• 29 May 2020
  • 1 reply

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve?

Converting more incoming traffic into students that apply through us

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?

Google Ads and SEO

3: What is your conversion goal?

10% of visitors should apply ultimately

4: Paste a link to your published landing page / popup: 👇

https://www.rocapply.com/study-in-north-cyprus

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hi Philip!

Happy to provide my 2 cents here.

Firstly, this looks more like a website than a landing page so some of my feedback may or may not be applicable (I’ll also tag @Caroline here as she has a ton of experience in the higher ed space and may be able to contribute more here).

I wanted to add something from the Unbounce Conversion Benchmark report, since you’re looking for a 10% CR. Education landing pages have a median baseline conversion rate of 4.5%, but best-in-class pages convert at 27% (based on the top 25th percentile).

Our analysis shows that conversion rates improve as pages become easier to read and decline as marketers use more words. Aim to get your content as short as possible (we’d suggest that below 300 words is a great compromise if you can’t go too low).

There’s a lot of content on the link you shared above, does your content start to narrow down a bit as you click through to course sections?

Hopefully this gives you some information to get started with. I do suggest checking out the link I shared above, there’s a lot more insights in there specifically tailored to landing pages in education verticals.

Take care,

-Jess