Love some feedback - Pre-launch proposition and product testing

• 28 February 2019
  • 4 replies
  • 1 view

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve? Give as much detail as possible
I’m pre-launch. I’m testing the basic premise behind my brand (that vegans want quick, simple delicious meals midweek). I actually feel like I have been getting good “conversion” (clicking "Check the Menu) button. I’m now interested in getting people to look at the products and click “Add to cart”. I’m wondering whether I should build a different page to test this second aspect. I have three landing page variants. Two versions of the original, which has the products in the third section, and one where the products come second.

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?
PPC Google Ads

3: What is your conversion goal?
See above.

4: Provide a link to your published landing page / convertable:
https://www.schoolnight.co/

4 replies

Think the sooner you can get some customer testimonials of how it saves them time and around other benefits… the better.

Thanks Bryce. Good feedback. How would you go about that without actually having a product (and a customer) yet? Are there testimonial substitutes?

Yep you can highlight the perceived testimonials almost as fictional proof… “Saves working moms 7 hours each week”

Things around that nature would still speak to the user without being able to have them relate to a testimonial.

Once you get the product, I’d recommend testing the second aspect. I’d also recommend adding the nutritional information, not just the ingredient list. Lastly, agreed, you need customer feedback.

Have you thought about offering a sample, asking they pay S&H? You’ll be able to collect reviews with these while you get products in line.

One last thing, I might change “add to cart” to “coming soon” or “sign up for more info” type thing. As a customer I don’t want to be ready to add something to my cart only to find out it’s not there.