Losing my mind trying to get my page to convert, help please

https://www.carzebra.com/free-deal-consultation/

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve?

Conversions, I have one button that opens a lightbox with multiple contact methods, I consider any of these contact methods to be a conversion

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?

Google adwords. At $1.50, I’m getting around 10 clicks per hour, with just over 3% CTR. My search terms all look good and in the right target for my service, specifically, new car buyers/leasers.

3: What is your conversion goal?

Connecting with clients

4: Provide a link to your published landing page / convertable:

https://www.carzebra.com/free-deal-consultation/

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hey Paul,

Happy to give some feedback on this page, but the link isn’t working for me.

Hi Nicholas,
Thanks so much for the reply.

I was trying to get another plugin to work for wordpress and it changed my permalink stucture. Fixed it.

The page works now.

www.carzebra.com/free-deal-consultation/

Most of my traffic comes from mobile google adwords.

Really appreciate some feedback and advice. Let me know any questions you have.

Thanks,

Paul

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hey Paul,

No problem! Here’s a video with some feedback: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cFh2FHb4sL

Let me know if you have any questions!

Chat soon,

Nicholas,

Man, thanks so much. Really awesome feedback. This is like the fifth version of my landing page. I’ve had ones that were brighter or that had more of an explanation of the service. This version was trying to be more mysterious.

It’s really hard to find a balancing act between too much and too little.

That being said I’m not sure if this is just beyond my skill set to accomplish a converting campaign.

Do you offer services that would be a solution to this challenge?

Thanks again,

Paul

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi Paul,

Yes, it is always a balancing act for sure.

I’ll send you a direct message with some more info on services, etc.

Surely Nicholas has given some decent feedback.

Here’s a few of my observations/considerations.

• There’s quite a bit of text on the page, making it difficult to process. There’s not a clear proposition that’s immediately clear to the user. Why are they on the page? Can you say it in fewer words?
  • How are you measuring conversions in the goals tab of unbounce? You could try a variant that does not list the phone number on the “free consultation” form and display it after the form submission. It’s possible if you’re getting calls that aren’t being attributed as conversions in Unbounce.
  • Have you tried collecting e-mails/phone numbers in a form on the page? You may find that users are less resistant to supply this information if there are fewer clicks. Maybe they are surprised by the form they see after selected “free consultation”.

In general, my suggestions are typically:

1. Create a hypothesis
  2. Start basic
  3. Let it run; be patient

What kind of volume are you working with?