Looking for landing page feedback

• 16 July 2019
  • 1 reply

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve? Give as much detail as possible
Track and manage your employee’s time for payroll, in an easy to use platform that saves you money.

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?
This page is used as a landing page from paid traffic.

3: What is your conversion goal?
A conversion is a signup for a 30 day free trial.

4: Provide a link to your published landing page / convertable:
ex. http://www.landingpage.com/
http://unbouncepages.com/timetracking-55/

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge

There are some good things here. I like how you’ce Included multiple forms of social proof with the client logos and testimonials.

I like that you’ve opted for clarity over cleverness. This passes the two second test.

There are things that can be improved on, though.

The first and most important is the offer. A free trial is probably too far down the funnel for traffic coming from ads. While there isn’t a commitment in terms of cost, implementing a business solution to employees is still a commitment. It affects productivity, employee moral, etc.

That’s why trial offers are best for prospects who have already evaluated different companies and are almost ready to pull the trigger. I would explore offers that require even less commitment, such as a fee demo.

Your positioning is a bit too generic and broad. It’s clear what you do and what you offer, but what does it mean for the prospect? What makes your solution unique or better? Why should they consider you instead of your competitors or at least want to learn more?

Instead of stating that this is a solution for everyone, why not create specific pages for each segment? Then you can tailor each to the unique needs of that group. Small businesses have much different challenges than large corporations.

Finally, the page is very feature heavy, from the hero area on down. Turn done of that I to benefits. How will those features help them? For instance, it’s great that you provide reporting, but it not the reports themselves that matter, it’s what people can do with those reports? What insights will they gain and how can the reader use them to improve productivity, workflow or staffing?

Best of luck!