Looking for feedback please! 🚀

• 12 October 2017
  • 2 replies

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve? Give as much detail as possible
We want people to sign up for a demo. So we want to increase the number of clicks on the LP

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?
Right now, we are doing a lot of social.

3: What is your conversion goal?

4: Provide a link to your published landing page / convertable:
https://try.keela.co/arts
https://try.keela.co/youth

Thanks everyone! Really looking forward to tweaking these pages with your help! =)

2 replies

@philipmanzano,

Welcome to the community! I’m sorry it took a few days for someone to get back to you about this…

My comments are for both pages as they are very similar.

1. Why does your page still have the easily create a page like this - learn more at unbounce.com on it? Get rid of that element asap.

2. It looks like you have the mobile version optimized. That is very good.

3. You want me to request a demo right? That is what those blinking arrows suggest… eliminate them it is way too distracting.

4. The background image doesn’t really say anything to me. The content above the fold is precious and to take that much space and just make it a texture you are missing out on an opportunity to connect with your user. If I am a non profit what does a CRM mean to me? Does it help me connect with my community? Does it save me time so I can do the mission of my organization better? There has to be a way to show some kind of personal connection in that space to connect the user to your product, visually, quicker.

5. Similar comment at the bottom what do the kids in mortarboards have to do with a non-profit CRM? There has to be stronger visuals to connect your user with your product.

All in all this is a great first start. I have seen a lot of product pages and this is a pretty solid click through page. I think you could make the page longer by adding a features/benefits section. You could add a pricing table. You could add product screen shots… Lots of room to move it forward if your conversions rates aren’t where you want them to be!

Good Luck!
Joe

@Joe_Savitch Thanks for the feedback! Clearly, a lot to work on. Appreciate the help =)