Looking for Feedback on Solar Panel Landing Page

• 11 September 2019
  • 2 replies

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve?
We need more leads!! Obviously more qualified leads. We’ve trimmed the form down to as few fields as possible. We just need conversions. We were running a bunch of retargeting traffic to the page before but were getting VERY few results.

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?
GoogleAds (search), AdRoll (retargeting), Facebook (datamatching/lookalike audience based on best customers.)

3: What is your conversion goal?
Lead form submissions

4: Paste a link to your published landing page / popup: 👇
https://get.altaraysolar.com/is-solar-right-for-me/

2 replies

Your page look great! If you aren’t getting the form fill rate that you’re looking for, I would maybe suggest changing the verbiage on the button. “Request Proposal” sounds like a commitment. Maybe users really just want more info or to learn more? It’s possible they don’t have enough information to be able to make a decision that they want a proposal, but their curiosity is piqued enough to want to hear more.

Just a suggestion :).

Userlevel 5
Badge

I think all of the elements are there for a high converting page. I like the testimonials and trust signals. I like how you’ve repeated the call to action throughout. And the information is organized well. I think you just need to focus it more and optimize the copy.

Saving money is a good benefit and I imagine it’s probably a big driver for the product. However, it’s too generic the way it’s used here. It needs more context to have meaning. Be as specific as possible. How much saving? You may also want to tap into an emotion, such as the frustration of high electric bills.

I like the subhead a lot. In fact, I would make that the focus of the whole page, especially if you’re target audience on more toasted the top of the sales funnel. There’s no risk or commitment to getting an estimate on how much they can save, but there is plenty of value in it.

Things like ero money down installation and permit paperwork done for them are good benefits for people in the lower parts of the funnel who have made up their minds that they want to use solar, but for others, it sounds like a lot of work and commitment. It might be better to save those messages for sales qualified leads. Keep it as simple as possible and just try to get people to take the next step.

Along those lines, I would explain a bit mote what is involved with the proposal and how they will benefit. For example, they’ll be also to weigh the costs and savings to decide if solar is right for them, without committing to anything. It’s completely free and there is no risk.

One last thought: You mentioned retargeting. I would create a separate page for that audience so you can get mote targeted.

I hope that helps. Best of luck!