Looking for feedback on landing page for hair removal services

• 27 September 2019
  • 3 replies

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve?

Looking to drive new leads for Women interested in Brazilian Waxing (hair removal) services. Assumption is that the user is already looking for “Brazilian waxing near me”

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?

Adwords

3: What is your conversion goal?

Primary Goal: Fill Form or Phone Call
Secondary Goal: User Books an appointment online

4: Paste a link to your published landing page / popup: 👇

http://www.b-skin.com/brazilian-waxing/

3 replies

• Can’t see anywhere on the page that talks about who you are, what experience you have and your story.
  • Would a map be useful as you stating targeting “near me” searches this could help reassure customers it is in a convenient location.
  • On mobile all the reassuring points about being “Quick, Clean, & Painless” are lost above the fold.
  • The form call to action of “get started” might be worth testing this being something else such as the “Schedule an Appointment” used elsewhere on the page.
    Hope that helps.

Thanks. Very helpful

Userlevel 5
Badge

Here are some things you may want to consider as you work to optimize the page.

First, if the search term your targeting includes “near me” it’s a good idea to include s location at the top of the page, even if it’s just the name of the city.

Next, the headline makes it clear what you’re offering, which is good. But it would be even better if you included some sort of a benefit or differentiator. Otherwise, you’re commodetizing your service.

I think you could incorporate the subhead about Alexandria’s top rated waxing salon into the hero section to address both of the points above.

I would explore some other options for the heading in the form. I suspect most are probably not ready to get waxed right at that moment, but are considering scheduling something for a later day.

The form itself is a bit confusing as well. What happens when someone fills out the form? What do they gain by filling it out?

The same goes for the discount. How do they redeem it? Are there exclusions and limitations?

Maybe you could use the form as a way to claim a coupon. That might add clarity.

With discount offers, it’s always a good idea to add urgency. Perhaps you could make it a linited-time offer (maybe with a countdown timer), offer a limited number of coupon codes, or mention the limited availability of time slots.

For the copy, it”s best to be specific. “Extensive expertise” and “high quality products” don’t mean anything because they are so generic and subjective. Everybody claims those things. Instead of telling me, convince me. What makes them high quality? Give context.

Some of the text is a bit hard to read. I would add more contrast between the the backgrounds and text.

Finally, the copyright line is out of date.

I hope this is helpful. Best of luck!